Benefits of Membership
Members of INS receive the following benefits:
• DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION & CE RATES at both our yearly meetings: the INS Annual Meeting each February, and the INS Mid-Year Meeting each July
• EXPAND YOUR NETWORK » Meet and get to know fellow members from all over the globe by attending an INS meeting, or through the expanded INS website (coming for 2017!)
• FREE ACCESS TO JINS » Available ONLY to INS members! Electronic access to JINS includes all previous years of publication—or pay just $40 per year to receive the printed edition by mail
• SUBSCRIPTION TO INS NEWSLETTER » Exclusively for INS Members. Keeping you current with both INS news and current events around the globe in Neuropsychology
• VIDEO INTERVIEWS OF LEADERS IN NEUROPSYCHOLOGY » Member-only access of interviews with major thought leaders in the field and will include the Birch and Kaplan Lectures
• INS MEMBER DIRECTORY » Exclusive online access for members only
• INS LISTSERV » Student access
• GET INVOLVED » Become active with committees or board leadership, and help guide the future of INS
• BE A LEADER » Work with the INS SLC (Student Liaison Committee) or mentor a student associate member
• MATTHEWS FUND & BOOK DEPOSITORY» Give back to your community and help support neuropsychology and educational programs in developing countries
• PRESTIGIOUS AWARDS » Nominate or be recognized for work in the field of neuropsychological science and education
• DISCOUNTS ON BOOKS AND JOURNALS from selected publishers
• MEMBER-RATE REGISTRATION RATES for other selected meetings (e.g., International Brain Injury Association)
• AVAILABLE JAN 17 TO FEB 15, 2017 free access to the TCN Special Issue via a link on the INS Members-Only Book and Journals Discounts page
• And MORE COMING SOON!
There are three levels of membership:
Associate (Student) Membership: A person is eligible for associate membership if he/she is currently a student at a degree-granting institution or currently serving in a post-doctoral fellowship, internship, or residency program. Associate members do not have the power to vote in Society elections and may not hold office in the Society. Once a member completes his/her training and becomes a practicing professional, his/her membership should be upgraded to a regular membership. Associate membership may be maintained for a maximum of 6 years. Associate membership is $60 USD per year.
Emeritus Membership: An individual who has been a member of the Society for at least 10 years, has reached the age of 65 and has retired from active practice may qualify for emeritus membership. Emeritus members may vote in elections and may hold office in the Society. Emeritus membership is $60 USD per year.