Certification for Continuing Education Courses
2016 Mid-Year Meeting
Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London, UK
To obtain Continuing Education certificates for courses that you attended at the 2016 Mid-Year Meeting:
INS is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor Continuing Education for psychologists. INS maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Choose a course that you attended from the list below.
- Verify your attendance by typing in your email address (you must enter the same email address you used to register for the meeting).
- Answer all required questions.
- After you answer all questions and submit the evaluation, your certificate will download to your computer. If you have difficulty locating the downloaded file, please check the default download location as set in your web browser.
- Please Note:
- In order to proceed, we must have your attendance slip on file. Attendance slips were included in the handouts you received upon arrival at each course, and should have been submitted to INS upon conclusion of the course.
- You must complete a separate evaluation for each CE session you attended.
- Evaluations are submitted anonymously. Your name will not be associated with your responses.
International Neuropsychological Society • 2319 South Foothill Drive, Suite 260, Salt Lake City, Utah 84109, USA • 801-487-0475 • INS@utah.edu