The International Neuropsychological Society neither warrants the factual aspects of the following postings nor endorses any position, institution, or employment requirement. The Board hopes that these listings will be of interest to our membership. Please feel free to copy the listings, post them, or distribute them as needed.
Licensed Clinical Neuropsychologist (Faculty Appointment)
Lindner Center of Hope
The Lindner Center of HOPE is a nonprofit comprehensive mental health center located in Cincinnati Ohio. We are a state-of-the-science, highly innovative, psychiatric hospital and outpatient center, serving children through older adults. We are seeking a licensed clinical neuropsychologist to join our team. The position will involve outpatient and residential evaluation with emphasis on psychiatric disorders. The position will supervise pre-doctoral students.
You will work with a team of top clinicians and clinician-scientists at the Center. We are closely affiliated with the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Neuroscience, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. This position will have a UC faculty appointment.
Requirements include: Ohio state licensure and a two-year fellowship in neuropsychology. Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Lindner Center of HOPE, please visit our website at www.lindnercenterofhope.org.
- Name: Kendal Hampton Phone: 972.241.9334 ext. 132
Our Anna, TX facility is looking for a Neuropsychologist to join their team. Primary function of this role is
to provide clinical direction and training on the treatment floor for specific treatment teams regarding
patient care. Clinical input is based on sound neuropsychological and rehabilitation psychology
• Participates in patient staffing’s, family conferences and treatment planning’s for patients as clinically indicated.
• Conducts intake interviews on patients within 48 hours of admission.
• Refers patients for neuropsychological assessment.
• Provides feedback to patient, family and staff regarding results of neuropsychological assessment.
• Provides clinical direction/consultation to all staff that provides clinical services to patients on their assigned caseload.
• Assists with development of treatment program, including developing new activities and altering existing activities to ensure that treatment is consistent with PERPOS model, clinical best practices, and results of ongoing research, progress, and patient needs.
• Participates in special oversight committees as requested.
• Participates in staff training, including but not limited to, ongoing in-service training program.
• May be included in rotation schedule for on-call to be available to respond to clinically oriented questions/situations on both residential and out patients.
• Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline in order to ensure clinical best practices and to maintain clinical license.
• Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participate in facility quality improvement and safety program.
• Lead and promote positive team morale.
• Act in compliance with Pate regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
• Models and facilitates quality treatment and effective communication across teams.
• Assess need for behavior plans, ensuring implementation, plan development, and monitoring on an on-going basis.
• Provide family education.
• Provide assistance with tours as needed.
Provides clinical direction to Program Manager (does not include administrative duties).
1. Licensed psychologists with specialized training in neuropsychology and rehabilitation.
2. Experienced and knowledgeable in the Pate model and PERPOS and able to demonstrate this when treating patients.
3. Position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Ability to work effectively with patients, families, and team members.
5. Position will require some walking, stooping, bending, pulling, lifting up to 50 pounds or more,
as well as transferring adults in and out of wheelchairs.
6. Pass all pre-employment and employment verifications.
a. Criminal History Check
b. Maintain current CPR and First Aid Training Certifications
c. Negative Drug Screen
d. Negative TB test
7. Position may require travel and work between facilities.