Available INS Committee Positions
INS Chair of Continuing Education
The INS Board invites nominations (including self-nominations) for the position of INS Chair of Continuing Education. Duties include:Content Development and Delivery:
- In conjunction with the INS Continuing Education (CE) Committee, Program Committee Chairs, and INS President, develop current, meaningful and internationally relevant CE content for all annual meetings of the INS.
- In collaboration with the JINS Editor-in-Chief and manuscript authors, develops regular JINS Online CE Programs.
- In conjunction with the INS Education Committee Chair, review and develop CE content for INS webinar and podcast initiatives.
- Identify and evaluate topics of CE content for the INS.
- Identify and evaluate innovations in CE delivery for adoption at the INS.
- Recruitment of CE committee membership.
- Regular communication and organization of CE Committee member duties.
Compliance monitoring and maintenance of APA guidelines for CE sponsorship.
This is a 3-year term beginning 02/2021, which will include immediate pre-term overlap with the outgoing CE Chair (Dr. Melissa Lamar) to facilitate a smooth transition.
Please submit: a letter of interest (1-page, describing relevant leadership and education-related experiences) and an updated curriculum vitae, to Dr. Melissa Lamar (Melissa_Lamar@rush.edu).
* INS has extended the deadline and will continue to accept CE Chair applications until the position is filled