Online Continuing Education
Continuing Education or CE credit(s) can be earned by watching INS hosted Webinars and then passing an online evaluation for the selected webinar. For a total of 2.0 Credit Hours the cost is: INS Member - $20, Non-Member - $30, and Low-Income Professional & Student - $10
The International Neuropsychological Society is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The International Neuropsychological Society maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Instructions for Webinar CE:
- Click a webinar title below to review its abstract and learning objectives.
- Click on "Watch Webinar/Take Test" to purchase a webinar for CE credit.
- INS members must login to obtain the discounted price.
- After making your payment, please click on the "Return to INS" button to receive the test.
- IMPORTANT -- PLEASE NOTE: After your payment is complete you will receive an automatic email — make sure to save a copy of this email for your records. Should you exit before you have completed the test, the email will contain a link that can be used to return to the test.
- Each test contains several graded and ungraded questions. You will have two attempts to pass the online evaluation. If you do not pass either of your two attempts, you may re-purchase the test and try again.
- Once you have passed the test, your CE certificate will automatically download to your computer (either to your downloads folder or another location, as determined by your computer's individual settings).
Webinars Available for CE Credit:
Click on one of the webinar titles below to review the abstract and learning objectives for that webinar. When you are ready to purchase and view the webinar, or complete the evaluation for a webinar you previously purchased, click the link on the right to "Watch Webinar/Take Test".
To ensure current content of CE activities, webinars that are made available for CE are no longer offered after approximately three years from their live date.
|COVID-19 Teleneuropsychology(TeleNP) Webinar
||Watch Webinar / Take Test