COVID-19 Teleneuropsychology(TeleNP) Webinar
The International Neuropsychological Society is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The International Neuropsychological Society maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Describe the evidence base supporting TeleNP procedures
- List the strengths and limitations of different TeleNP models,
- Apply their knowledge of TeleNP models to clinical and research practice
- Analyze the potential feasibility of TeleNP procedures within their own professional settings,
- Assess key legal and ethical considerations when providing TeleNP services.
|Availability:||Date Available: 2020-04-14|
|You may obtain CE for this webinar at any time.|
|Offered for CE||Yes|
|Refund Policy||This webinar is not eligible for refunds|
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, there is a pressing need for neuropsychology to apply tele-communication technologies to deliver services to patients unable to attend in-person appointments. Encouragingly, new evidence is emerging to support development of novel models of neuropsychology service delivery remotely. Using North America and Australia as examples, this webinar will illustrate the many opportunities and challenges of Teleneuropsychology(TeleNP) assessment, including focusing on ethical/legal issues during service provision as well as addressing practical needs for providers attempting service delivery remotely.