Website Charleston Neuropsychology
Position Description: Charleston Neuropsychology is seeking an Adult Neuropsychologist to join our practice. Primary duties will involve providing neuropsychological assessment services for adults. This is a full-time position (M-F) with no weekends or on call.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide neuropsychological assessment for a wide range of neurocognitive referrals such as MCI, Alzheimer’s disease, Vascular Dementia, Lewy Body Dementia, FTLD, Parkinson’s Disease, Traumatic Brain Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, and memory/cognitive complaints stemming from other medical conditions and factors.
- Provide neuropsychological assessment to assist in identifying ADHD.
- There will be options for forensic neuropsychological / psychological cases, brief psychological therapy, cognitive rehabilitation, and research (i.e., clinical trials) if there is an interest (all optional).
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology or neuropsychology
- APA accredited pre-doctoral internship
- Completion of, or in the process of completing, a 2-year post-doctoral fellowship in neuropsychology
- Be licensed or license eligible in South Carolina
- $125,000 – $150,000; This is an Independent Contractor position. We have a bonus system which is based on productivity, so this is an estimated range that you will likely earn.
- Reimbursement for annual License, Liability Insurance, Board Certification, and Worker’s Compensation fees
- Annual CE support
- Moving / Signing Bonus
Charleston Neuropsychology is located in Charleston (Mount Pleasant), South Carolina. We offer comprehensive psychological and neuropsychological services across the lifespan. Details regarding the practice are available on our website at www.charlestonneuropsychology.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to Gordon Teichner, Ph.D., ABPP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit charlestonneuropsychology.com..