Website NYU Langone Health
About NYU Langone Health: NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. The Center for Cognitive Neurology, part of NYU Langone’s Department of Neurology, is a multidisciplinary center devoted to research, clinical care, and clinical advances in the treatment of neurological diseases affecting cognition, such as memory, language, attention, auditory, visual, and thinking difficulties. Through our research programs and at our clinical care centers, we focus on the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, Lewy body dementia, prion diseases, vascular dementia, traumatic brain injury, frontotemporal dementia, hydrocephalus, and other conditions affecting cognition.
About the role: The NYU Langone Center for Cognitive Neurology is seeking a full-time Adult Neuropsychologist to join our faculty and play an active role in its thriving research department and clinical practice.
- Performing outpatient neuropsychological evaluations at the Pearl Barlow Center for Memory Evaluation & Treatment, a specialized outpatient clinic serving older adults
- Actively participating in clinical research projects affiliated with the National Institute of Aging (NIA) funded Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center
- Supervising and teaching of clinical neuropsychology trainees
- Performing cognitive evaluations for industry sponsored dementia related clinical trials
- Contributing to the development of new program ideas
- A doctoral degree (PhD or PsyD) in clinical psychology from an APA- or CPA- accredited program with an APA- or CPA-accredited internship
- Two-year formal postdoctoral fellowship in clinical neuropsychology. Must be board certified (ABPP/ABCN) or ABCN board eligible. Completion of the ABPP/ABCN credential is required within five years of hire.
- Licensure in New York.
- Applicants should have strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Barlow Center for Memory Evaluation and Treatment
145 E 32nd St, Second Floor
New York, NY
Please email your resume and cover letter to
Karyn Marsh, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Thomas Wisniewski, MD at email@example.com
Salary range: 100k-120K.
The salary range listed is for full-time employment and does not include incentive compensation or benefits. Actual salary may not fall within the listed salary range; consideration will be made for experience, training, hospital/community need, and other factors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org