Website Sanford Health
Job Posting Title: Pediatric Neuropsychologist Opportunity Fargo, ND
Sanford Health is currently seeking a qualified Pediatric Neuropsychologist to join staff of the Neuropsychology Department working in Sanford’s Neuroscience Center in Fargo, ND.
- This is a full-time Pediatric Neuropsychologist position.
- This position requires a PhD in Clinical Psychology and current eligibility in the State of North Dakota.
- Candidates must have completed an APA approved pre-doctoral internship and post-doctoral training with a focus on pediatric neuropsychology.
- Applicants must be Board eligible.
- The Sanford Health Department of Neuropsychology currently consists of 4 adult neuropsychologists, 1 other pediatric neuropsychologist, and 8 psychometrists.
- Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, Disability, and Relocation Allowance
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 46 hospitals, 1,500 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and 10 countries. Learn more about Sanford Health’s transformative work to improve the human condition at sanfordhealth.org or Sanford Health News.
Sanford’s Fargo Region has over 600 licensed beds and employs 640 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students. Clear blue lakes are just 45 minutes from Fargo in west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong schools, airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living.
Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter
Telephone: (701) 234-6539
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com