DEADLINES for Denver Meeting Partners
|Due Date||Item Due|
|Monday December 2, 2019||1-color Logo Placement on bag ARTWORK DUE
And related Application Materials
|Monday December 16, 2019||Application Materials and Artwork DUE
Print Ad Artwork and Logo DUE
Mobile App Artwork Due
Sample Flyer or brochure for bag insert DUE
- Denver 2020 Artwork Specifications and Guidelines
VENUE & ACCOMODATIONS
- Hyatt Regency Denver Convention Center
- Booths can be ordered through January 22, 2020 contingent upon availability
- Exhibit booth location requests are assigned in the order of application and payment receipt.
- The contracted exhibit decorator, Freeman, will send your key contact and exhibitor kit with all shipping details. To rent additional tables or other equipment, contact Freeman directly with the contact information provided in the exhibitor kit.
- Booths are 10 feet by 10 feet, and 8 feet tall. Booth packages include one 6-foot flax draped table, two side chairs, and a wastebasket. Each booth will have an 8-foot high red back drape, 3-foot high red side dividers, and a 7-inch by 44-inch, one-line identification sign. Additional signage is the responsibility of the exhibitor (signs may be ordered through Freeman).
- Security will be provided overnight though the hall is open to the public all day and night. INS is not responsible for lost or stolen items left in booths unattended. Review Security in our Policies & Procedures
- No other exhibitor services are provided by INS or the hotel.
Individuals with exhibitor badges are eligible to attend all activities of INS meetings with the exception of continuing education workshops, which require an additional fee, and meetings at which INS members may vote. Exhibitors who wish to attend continuing education workshops need to register and pay for CE courses using the Meeting registration form found
Onsite Exhibit Dates Wednesday, February 5 through Saturday, February 8, 2020
|Exhibitor Move-In||Wednesday February 5, 2020||10 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Exhibit Hours||Wednesday February 5, 2020||2:15 PM – 6:15 PM|
|Thursday February 6, 2020||7:45 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Friday February 7, 2020||8:30 AM – 5 PM|
|Saturday February 8, 2020||8:30 AM – 12:15 PM|
|Exhibitor Move-Out||Saturday February 8, 2020||12:15 PM – 2:15 PM|
On-site exhibit hours are finalized as of December 26, 2019. All registered exhibitors will be notified by email of any change in published exhibit hours. We strongly suggest you leave nothing personal or of great value in the exhibitor hall as it is open to the public 24 hours a day. General hotel security will be available during the day and INS will hire security overnight to help secure exhibitor items though this alone is not a guarantee for the safety of your exhibit items.
|Overnight Security hours will be as follows:||Wednesday February 5, 2020 to Thursday February 6, 2020||6:15 PM – 7:45 AM|
|Thursday February 6, 2020 to Friday February 7, 2020||5:30 PM – 8:30 AM|
|Friday February 7, 2020 to Saturday February 8, 2020||5 PM – 8:30 AM|
Special Instructions for Shipping Conference Bag Inserts will be sent separately.
- Will be provided in excel format
- Sample mailing piece artwork is due a minimum of 2 weeks prior to desired deployment date.
- All mailing list rentals are for one-time use only and may only be used to send material pre-approved by INS. Mailing lists may not be stored or kept (in part or whole) for future uses or altered in any way. Unauthorized uses are subject to additional fees and possible legal action. Additional uses may be rented by contacting the INS office.
Returned Payment, Cancellation, & No-Show Policy: All returned check payments are subject to a $30 processing fee. All cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to a $50 administrative fee. Any cancellations received on or after January 15, 2018 will be refunded minus 50% of the total cost. No refunds available for cancellations received on or after January 22, 2018. Exhibitors who fail to show at the meeting will forfeit all monies paid.