Website Banner University Medicine
Grow with Banner University Medicine Phoenix
In partnership with the University of Arizona, Banner University Medicine Phoenix is seeking (2) APA-accredited Neuropsychologists to care for our diverse Phoenix community in a primarily clinical role within the Department of Neurology. The selected clinicians will be the primary neuropsychologist for general neurology cases, including stroke, concussion, and traumatic brain injury; and will also enjoy caring for patients through a wide variety of referrals from the health system’s interdisciplinary team, including neurosurgery, primary care, cardiology, psychiatry, and solid organ transplant patients coming from various backgrounds throughout the Central Arizona region. With a vibrantly diverse patient population, Spanish-speaking skills are advantageous. This role will train and supervise practicum students with neurology and psychiatry resident activities: presentations, resident seminars, grand rounds, and psychiatry seminars. Support is available for research activities, although this is primarily a clinical position. We are a growing program with hope to offer a post-doctoral Clinical Neuropsychology Fellowship at the University of Arizona, so the desire to teach and supervise is essential. The position also includes an opportunity for a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona.
- Employed position with a competitive benefits package
- Enjoy a wide variety of referrals in a primarily clinical role working with an interdisciplinary team, including neurology, neurosurgery, primary care, cardiology, psychiatry, and solid organ transplant
- Clinical Faculty research and teaching engagement opportunities available with the University of Arizona
- No Call | Weekday (M-F, 8-4/9-5) schedule allowing for thriving work/life balance
- 100% Adult patient population
- Cerner System’s EMR
- Successful Completion of an APA accredited Post-Doctoral Clinical Neuropsychology Fellowship (PhD or PsyD)
- Arizona Licensed by the AZBP, or willingness to obtain
- Board certified or eligible in clinical neuropsychology (must be certified within 3 years of start date)
- Experience with a variety of specialties including Stroke and Headache
- Ability to perform Spanish batteries and feedback preferred
- Desire to teach and supervise neuropsychology fellows, clinical staff, and therapists is essential
If interested, we encourage you to submit your CV for consideration to Ande Guzik, email@example.com OR, apply directly at practicewithus.bannerhealth.com for live application tracking. Thank you!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA – M/W/D/V Employer.
To apply for this job please visit practicewithus.bannerhealth.com.