Cross Cultural Psychologist
VeraSci is a growing clinical trials company located in Durham, NC that specializes in enabling clinical trials research through advanced technologies and methods to support reliable neurocognitive and clinical assessment. We combine innovative science and technology to advance and improve the clinical trials process for many leading pharmaceutical companies.
We are looking to fill a part-time or consultant position for a cross cultural psychologist who will help with the development of the translations for our clinical rating scales and cognitive assessments.
- Graduate degree in psychology, linguistics, or closely related field (Ph.D. preferred; MA or higher will be considered)
- Demonstrated expertise in translation and cultural adaptation of cognitive and clinical scales
- Demonstrated expertise in development and review of concept sheets to support accurate and reliable adaptation of test content across languages and cultures
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, particularly CNS clinical trials, is valuable
- Understanding of cross-cultural approaches to psychological assessment
- Ability to lead and mentor junior staff
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com