Website Bon Secours Mercy Health
Mercy Toledo Neuropsychology Position
Location is Mercy Health in Toledo, Ohio
Mercy Health Physicians North (Toledo, OH) is actively recruiting a Full-Time Neuropsychologist within the Clinical Psychology department and in close collaboration with the Neuroscience service line.
- Monday-Friday schedule, but have flexibility and typically no after-hours/weekends
- Candidates must have training in neuropsychological testing and be licensed or eligible for licensing by the Ohio Board of Psychology
- Support Structure will include 1-2 psychometrists and testing equipment.
- Candidates should hold a doctoral degree in clinical psychology from an APA-accredited university and have completed a postdoctoral fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Board certification in Clinical Neuropsychology is desired. If not board-certified, support to pursue board certification is provided (e.g., leave time to take examinations) and CME allowance can be used to cover the cost of the exam.
- The neuropsychologist will provide full battery and screening assessments for a variety of cognitive disorders with an initial focus on testing and treating for Alzheimer’s, Neuropsychological evaluation for epilepsy surgery, WADA testing and developing a PNES Clinic.
- Resident teaching opportunity (providing didactics, journal clubs and 1 year grand rounds presentation) + optional research support available
- Mentorship available
Mercy Health Physicians Toledo market is number 1 in market share for Neurosciences. Mercy Health northern market is an eight-hospital system and a preferred provider of healthcare services for a 20-county area in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. As a faith-based healthcare system, Mercy Health continues to honor its long-standing Mission to extend the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities, with an emphasis on the underserved. Mercy demonstrates behaviors reflecting its core values of compassion, excellence, human dignity, justice, service, and sacredness of life. Of the 8 Mercy hospitals in Northwest Ohio, St. Vincent’s is a Level 1 trauma Center, Comprehensive stroke center, Level II Pediatrics and Level 3 EMU.
Mercy Health is the largest healthcare system in Ohio and ranked nationally in the top 20% of health systems for clinical quality and efficiency. Please visit Mercy Health at mercy.com
We offer highly competitive compensation, with excellent sign-on bonuses and starting salaries, plus unparalleled benefits.
For questions or to send your CV for consideration, please contact Mindy Phillips at email@example.com or 513.441.9213
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org