Website Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center – Lebanon, NH
The Department of Psychiatry at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth is seeking a doctoral level Adult Neuropsychologist with strong clinical, research and teaching interests to join its faculty at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
In this role, you would work with an engaged, multidisciplinary team and motivated faculty to provide state-of-the-art neuropsychological services to a wide variety of medical, neurological, and psychiatric populations in both inpatient and outpatient settings. An essential part of your role will be the coordination and provision of neuropsychological evaluation services, participation in multidisciplinary treatment teams (e.g. Cognition in Older Adults Clinic; Huntington’s Disease Clinic; Interdisciplinary Developmental Disabilities Consult Team), supervision of pre and postdoctoral trainees and the participation in the overall academic mission of our program.
In this role, you will also provide services to psychiatric patients at New Hampshire Hospital, our affiliated state psychiatric facility.
Preference will be given to candidates with a strong record of research and publications, as well as commitment to collaborative research and the development of programmatic funded research. Neuropsychology faculty have research collaborations with faculty from a variety of departments at Dartmouth such as psychiatry, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, and engineering, as well as the local VA. A range of resources for research are available including the Brain Research Network and Brain Imaging Laboratory (headed by neuropsychology) which provide resources, training, and collaboration for cognitive, brain imaging, and other studies.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- PhD or PsyD from an APA- or CPA- approved program;
- A minimum of two full years of specialty postdoctoral training in clinical neuropsychology;
- Board certified in clinical neuropsychology or eligible and committed to pursuing board certification;
- Eligible for licensure in New Hampshire & Vermont.
Cover Letters should be addressed to:
Jonathan Lichtenstein, PsyD, MBA
Department of Psychiatry
- Completion of a doctoral degree (PhD or PsyD) in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA- or CPA-accredited program.
- Completion of a predoctoral internship from an APA- or CPA-accredited internship program.
- Completion of a postdoctoral fellowship from an APPIC accredited program.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Licensed or license-eligible as a psychologist in the state of NH and VT.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.dhproviders.org.