Members of INS receive the following benefits:
- Discounted Registration & CE Rates: at both our yearly meetings
- Expand Your Network: Meet and get to know fellow members from all over the globe by attending an INS meeting, or through the expanded INS website.
- Free Electronic Access to JINS: Available ONLY to INS members! Electronic access to JINS includes all previous years of publication—or pay just $54 per year to receive the printed edition by mail
- INS Newsletter Subscription: Exclusively delivered to your inbox, and keeping you current with both INS news and Neuropsychology events from around the globe.
- Video Interviews of Leaders in Neuropsychology: Access the INS Video Archive Project interviews, featuring major thought leaders in the field for FREE.
- INS Member Directory: Exclusive online access for members only
- INS Student Google Group: INS Student Members network and communicate with exclusive access to the INS Student Community Group
- Get Involved: Become active with committees or board leadership, participate in Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and help guide the future of INS
- Be a Leader: Work with the INS SLC (Student Liaison Committee) or mentor a student associate member
- Matthews Fund Book Depository: Give back to your community and help support neuropsychology and educational programs in developing countries
- Prestigious Awards: Nominate or be recognized for work in the field of neuropsychological science and education
- Discounts & Offers on Videos, Books and Journals: INS Members get access to promotional codes for great publisher, journal and INS video discounts.Click for discount offers access.
- Discounted Registration at Related Meetings: for other select meetings (e.g., International Brain Injury Association)
There are three levels of membership:
- Regular (Full) Membership: A person is eligible for regular membership if a significant proportion of his/her activities are devoted to neuropsychology or related fields and he/she possesses the qualifications (degrees, certifications, or other requirements) consonant with his/her profession in the country of origin. Regular members have the power to vote in Society elections and may hold office in the Society. Regular membership dues range from $30 – $150 depending on country of residence.
- Associate (Student) Membership: A person is eligible for associate membership if he/she is currently a student at a degree-granting institution or currently serving in a post-doctoral fellowship, internship, or residency program. Associate members do not have the power to vote in Society elections and may not hold office in the Society. Once a member completes his/her training and becomes a practicing professional, his/her membership should be upgraded to a regular membership. Associate membership may be maintained for a maximum of 6 years. Associate membership dues range from $15 – $45 depending on country of residence.
- Emeritus Membership: An individual who has been a member of the Society for at least 10 years, has reached the age of 65 and has retired from active practice may qualify for emeritus membership. Emeritus members may vote in elections and may hold office in the Society. Emeritus membership dues range from $30 – $75 depending on country of residence.
➤ Click HERE to Complete a Membership Application Today!