Website Beaumont Health
Beaumont Health is seeking two full-time, adult-focused clinical neuropsychologists to join the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Programs located in Taylor, Michigan and Dearborn, Michigan. Both positions will involve outpatient neuropsychological assessment services with a wide range of clinical populations, as well as consultation on inpatient TBI, stroke, and general rehabilitation hospital units.
Duties are as follows:
- Neuropsychological and psychological assessment, including testing, scoring, feedback, and report writing, in inpatient and outpatient clinical settings
- Addressing referral questions for a broad range of patients (including TBI, stroke, epilepsy, movement disorders, and neurodegenerative conditions)
- Brief psychotherapy/counseling services with rehabilitation inpatients and consultation with the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team, as well as patients and families
- There are also opportunities for participation in teaching, research, wellness initiatives, and quality improvement projects as part of the residency/fellowship programs in physical medicine and rehabilitation, psychiatry, geriatrics, and brain injury medicine
- Neuropsychologists also participate in teaching and training clinical psychology practicum students as part of our active pre-doctoral training program
- Education: Ph.D./Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from an APA Accredited Program and post-doctoral fellowship with emphasis in clinical neuropsychology. Candidates who are ABPP board certified or eligible to become board certified in clinical neuropsychology are preferred. Full license to practice in the State of Michigan as required by law
- Experience: Professional training and competence in field as demonstrated through formal training and clinical experience in neuropsychology
- Skills & Abilities: Knowledge of neuropsychological assessment techniques, knowledge of neuro-rehabilitation treatment management strategies, and fundamental skills in research methodology
The position offers an excellent benefits package including paid time off, as well as support for continuing education and conference attendance annually. Salary is based upon experience in the field. Beaumont Health is Michigan’s largest health care system (based on inpatient admissions and net patient revenue) and provides patients with compassionate, extraordinary care, no matter where they live. With eight hospitals, 155 outpatient locations, 5,000 physicians and 33,000 employees, Beaumont’s commitment to patient and family-centered care contributes to the health and well-being of residents throughout the community and beyond.
Interested candidates may contact P. Tyler Roskos, PhD, ABPP, Director of Neuropsychology Services, via email (Philip.email@example.com) with inquires. To apply for the position, go to Beaumont Health’s website (https://careers.beaumont.org/) and search for position numbers 30165876 or 30171033.
To apply for this job please visit careers.beaumont.org.