Website Brooks Rehabilitation
Brooks Rehabilitation is seeking a full-time Clinical Neuropsychologist to join the Department of Psychology. This unique position offers the ability to follow patients throughout their continuum of care, from the inpatient hospital to the community/outpatient setting.
The neuropsychologist is an integral part of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team, which includes physicians, nursing, case management, and physical, speech, and occupational therapists. The primary patient populations include stroke and acute acquired brain injury; secondary populations are patients with complex medical conditions and dementia.
Primary responsibilities include the provision of:
- Comprehensive neuropsychological services to individuals in the inpatient neurorehabilitation hospital, as well as the outpatient Behavioral Medicine Clinic.
- Assessment to aid in diagnostics and treatment planning in the inpatient rehabilitation setting; interventions relating to adjustment to disability, behavioral management, pain management, and family counseling in the inpatient neurorehabilitation setting.
- Ph.D./Psy.D. from an APA-accredited clinical psychology program, with completion of APA accredited internship
- Two years of postdoctoral training consistent with Houston conference guidelines and eligible for board certification
- Licensed or license-eligible in the state of Florida
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team.
To apply for this job please visit careers.brooksrehab.org.