Website Centers for Cognitive Wellness
Seeking lifespan neuropsychologist for rapidly growing group private practice in Downtown Chicago
E-mail resumes to: email@example.com.
Centers for Cognitive Wellness (CCW) has been caring for adults with cognitive declines for over a decade, previously under the name Chicago Center for Cognitive Wellness. We have enjoyed significant growth, and we are positioned to expand our Chicago assessment services to include pediatrics. This position provides the opportunity to aid in our very busy adult assessment service and to work independently to build the pediatric service. Typical cases include dementia, ADHD, LD and psychiatric referral questions. Opportunities to provide cognitive rehabilitation and psychotherapy intervention services are also available.
CCW specializes in bringing evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation interventions into the private practice mental health space. We work with adults and adolescents struggling with mood, anxiety and cognitive disorders, with a particular focus on providing the “what’s next” to people affected by cognitive decline. We are preferred providers for top academic medical centers and internationally recognized Alzheimer’s disease centers, receiving referrals from area neurologists, psychiatrists, physiatrists and social service agencies. We support our clients holistically in the outpatient setting as they work toward goals of improved thinking and wellbeing. We are committed to providing only the highest quality, evidence-based interventions, putting the emerging principles of positive neuropsychology into practice.
- Full-time availability
- Active Illinois License in Clinical Psychology
- ABPP-CN Board Eligibility
- Enthusiastic, innovative, warm and good-humored
- Connects easily with patients and families
- Able to learn quickly and comfortably
- Educates patients and families about brain function, emotional and cognitive skills
- Pediatric and lifespan assessment
- Specialized training and experience in cognitive rehabilitation and/or health psychology
- Experience or training in trauma, biofeedback, mindfulness, CBT, and/or DBT
- Compensation ranges from $60,000-$110,000 depending on caseload with 2-year conditional sign-on bonus and quarterly performance bonuses
- Healthcare, vision, and dental benefits for full-time employees
- Malpractice coverage
- Annual CEU stipend
- Assessment and rehabilitation materials provided
- All marketing, referrals, billing, and credentialing support
- Ongoing skill development by way of supervision and in-service training and future opportunities to supervise clinical externs, interns and postdoctoral fellows.
- Friendly team culture
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org