Website Banner Sun Health Research Institute (BSHRI)
NEUROPSYCHOLOGIST: Sun City, AZ
Banner Sun Health Research Institute (BSHRI)
Banner Sun Health Research Institute (BSHRI) is growing and seeks a Neuropsychologist with an interest or focus in neurodegenerative disorders. Candidates must possess a demonstrated commitment to compassionate patient care and work effectively in a collaborative environment.
BSHRI conducts research, clinical care, prevention and education in both memory and movement disorders. Since its founding in 1986, the work by our scientists and physicians has had a significant impact on generating ground-breaking research in these debilitating age-related diseases. BSHRI, together with its Arizona consortium partners, has been designated by the National Institutes of Health as one of just 31 Alzheimer’s Disease Centers in the nation. In addition, the first state-sponsored Arizona Parkinson’s Disease Center was established at Banner Sun Health Research Institute. We are also home to The Center for Healthy Aging, which explores the multiple factors contributing to healthy aging to enhance the quality of life for older adults.
Requirements and details of this exceptional opportunity include:
- Certification in Psychology with a specialization in Neuropsychology
- Experience with geriatrics is a plus
- Work schedule: M-F | 8a-5p| No Call
- Not a volume-based clinic; not held to RVU standards
- Outpatient with some research and/or mentoring students in projects
- Interact with family members and have them attend appointments
- 50/50 split between research and clinic trial (clinic may be adjusted to 80% based on preference)
- Supervision and training of pre-doctoral (1-4) and post-doctoral (2) students
- Support staff includes a scheduler, front and back staff, neuropsychology assistant clinical/administrative needs, testing technicians, Psychometry coordinator, 2 post-doctoral fellows, and 2 Neuropsychologists
Banner Health offers an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION TO: email@example.com
For questions, contact Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-6326.
Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com Not a J1 opportunity. Please, No Agency Solicitations!
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
Banner Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner Health are security-sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org